Some of these are more obtainable than others, but that’s why it’s called my biggest dreams list.
1. To have my own Christmas Spectacular on Broadway - Classic, 1940s inspired, wholesome family Christmas show.
2. Be a New York Times Best Selling Author - I’ve got a couple ideas up my sleeve. One memior and one fiction.
3. To be a regular on or have my own super great TV show on NBC -Whether it be something like 30 Rock, SNL, Dateline NBC, or TODAY.
4. To live in an apartment big enough to hold a table for 8 - I want to be able to host people, especially while sitting around a table.
5. To start a successful media company - Again, I have a few ideas up my sleeve.Magazine. Marketing. Short film.
6. Be one of the celebrities they shoot and ask questions to turning the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade - They always seem so wholesome and “guy next door.”
7. Find the love of my life - Pretty, pretty please!
8. Receive a Master’s degree from NYU or Columbia - I wants two be really well edumicated.
9. Find a great nonprofit that I can dedicate time to - I want to find a place where I love to love, give back, and see wonderful things happening.
10. To find my Happily Ever After…